FOR THE LOVE OF THE ARTS:
Investing in the Doña Ana Arts Council helps us create a community where the arts thrive. Every contribution helps us in our mission: to enhance the quality of life and develop the cultural, educational, and economic growth of our community through the arts.
Select a donation level below for your recurring monthly investment. All contributions, are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible, as we are a 501c3 non-profit organization. We promise to be good stewards of your contributions. Thank you for your support of the Doña Ana Arts Council. We are located in the historical arts district, part of the greater Las Cruces area.
BECOME A LEGACY INVESTOR
Investment contribution: $50
(Eligible to setup as a recurring monthly payment, over a period of 12 months you will have invested $600)
Investment contribution: $100
(Eligible to setup as a recurring monthly payment, over a period of 12 months you will have invested $1,200)
Investment contribution: $200
(Eligible to setup as a recurring monthly payment, over a period of 12 months you will have invested $2,400)
Investment contribution: $500
(Eligible to setup as a recurring monthly payment, over a period of 12 months you will have invested $6,000)
Investment contribution: $1,000
(Eligible to setup as a recurring monthly payment, over a period of 12 months you will have invested $12,000)
The Ultimate Giver (One-time Yearly Contribution)
Go to daarts.org, and make your investment today or stop by the Doña Ana Arts Council office for assistance on setting up a recurring monthly investment. Your contributions establish opportunities for Doña Ana Community artists, create exhibiting opportunities for aspiring artists, programs to inspire youth, events to promote community wellness and engagement through the arts, and keeps us giving back to our community. Thanks to our arts investors we can create collaborations and other non-profits to promote a community where the arts continue to thrive.
- Eligibility to our monthly Arts Members Mixers.
- Eligibility for the member price for Doña Ana Arts Council classes/events.
- 25% discount towards Gallery space lease for personal private events.
Levels 3 to 5: Two free tickets to our Las Cruces Arts Fair & Renaissance Fair
Letter for your annual tax return for a Charitable Contribution deduction to a 501(c)(3) organization
- Ultimate Giver Investor(s) ONLY: unlimited Artrageous class(es) attendance for the year. Two free tickets to each of our popular arts fundraising events. Free Doña Ana Arts Council Merchandise. Guaranteed special private limited capacity events RSVP.
Contact Nikayla Rios, Office Manager, to become an Arts Investor at 575-523-6403 or email at email@example.com.
These individuals have given their Hearts to the Arts in 2023:
- Ms. Diane Lee (Ultimate Giver)
- Daphne Wirthlin
- Heather Pollard
- Jim Wilcox
- Jo-An Smith
- Karen Conley
- Tom Kirschbaum
- John Kirschbaum
- Frank Peacock
- David Sorensen
- James McKinney
- William Eamon
- Dan Lere
- Harold R Henthorne Jr.
- Greg Smith
- Hal Henthorne
- Bernadette Valdes
- Ron Saltzman
- Sonya Fe
- Catherine Werth
- Barbara Reasoner (Monthly Hearts investor)
- Michael and Diane Lilley
- Barbara Houghton and Keith Farley
- Jim Vorenberg
- Laurie Churchill
- Barbara Whittenton in memory of Ms. Helen Jett
- Binns Family Foundation in memory of Mrs. Binns
- Judy Licht
- PFLAG Las Cruces
- Verlan Schwehn
- Patricia Lassiter
- Michael Mandel
- Markowski Ruvalcaba Law Firm
BECOME A PRIME SPONSOR
BECOME AN ARTS PRIME SPONSOR
Sponsor our popular arts fundraising events at 100% ($20,000-$30,000):
- Las Cruces Arts Fair
- Community Arts Awards Banquet
- Renaissance Fair
- Summer Children’s Programs ($10,000)
- More to come…
- Promotion of your business through all our social media platforms.
- Arts Prime Sponsor spot on our website.
- Invitations to all our Artist Members Mixers.
- Monthly promotion through our newsletter.
- Attendance to all our Artrageous classes for free plus guest.
- Guaranteed special private limited capacity events RSVP.
- Tickets to events for friends and family of sponsored event.
- Gallery space lease for 1 personal private event.
- Letter for your annual tax return for a Charitable Contribution deduction to a 501(c)(3) organization
Contact Araceli Solis, Executive Director, to become an Arts Prime Sponsor at 575-523-6403 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAKE A DONATION
Please call the Arts Council office for Credit Card Donations or stop by or send a check to 230 S Water Street Las Cruces NM 88001. Thank you!
You make our hearts happy!
We appreciate each and every one of our investors, members, and events participants! We wouldn’t be where we are without your support. Your contribution supports our collaborative efforts to make the arts integral to supporting our vision and mission. Your recent gifts went towards supporting arts educational programs, along with visual and performing arts events.
We would like to welcome our April Artist Members:
Cate Thomassen, Rebecca Courntney, Lisa G. Carlson, and Patricia Kay.
We would like to thank our Arts Investors:
Heather Pollard, Jo-An Smith, Karen Conley, Barbara Whittenton in memory if Ms. Helen Jett, and Diane Lee.
WHY DO THE ARTS MATTER?
Ever wonder what members of the Dona Ana Arts Council think about art? While not all of us are artists (although we can boast that many of us are), we all share a steadfast appreciation and understanding that the arts are essential to developing our local community and culture. Art connects us, inspires us, and gives our children better tools to learn and change the world around us.